Lemon is a citrus fruit that contains a good amount of vitamin C, and in case you are not aware, Vitamin C is essential in achieving a beautiful and glowing skin. The benefit of Lemon Fruit to our health are uncountable, you only need to know how to use it and what proportion or quantity. Aside from achieving a radiant skin, Lemon Fruit is also effective in weight loss regimen, getting rid of dandruff, curing
1. Weight Loss: Do you seek to reduce some weight especially In the stomach region? Lemon juice mixed with honey in warm water is a natural solution you cannot ignore. Lemon fruit helps in detoxification of the stomach thereby getting rid of unwanted and harmful substances. So mix a tablespoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon of honey in a warm water in a cup and drink it very early in the morning, make it a habit and you will definitely notice the changes in your body.
2. Removes blackness: Removing black knuckles and scars may be a herculean task, but it is not impossible; you can use lemon fruit as a bleaching agent to lighten up affected parts. Slice a lemon fruit into two and rub the juice on the affected part, wait for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse with warm water. Do this regularly to make it more potent and effective.
3. Good conditioner for dandruff: Anyone suffering from hair dandruff will testify it is a terrible thing, most especially the itching on the scalp and the discomfort that accompanies it. But the good news is that lemon fruit can be used to treat this hair condition. Remove the white of an egg (number depends on hair quantity), add it to lemon juice, apply on the scalp, leave for a few minutes and rinse with warm water (not hot to prevent the egg from cooking). Repeat this three to four times in a month.
4. Skin Glow: Rubbing sliced Lemon fruit on the skin can help you achieve radiant and glowing skin. Got any part you want to smoothen up? Try slicing a lemon fruit, rubbing the juice on the part, wait for a few minutes and rinse with warm water
5. Cures throat infection: The year is coming to an end and we are gradually moving into another season of harmattan, this change is known to cause some health complications among which is throat infection. So if you come down with a sore throat, or flu, squeeze out some lemon juice, add a little salt and mix with warm water. Gargle it for three to four times a day to reduce uneasiness and pain in the throat.
I hope you have picked one or two things and you will add lemon fruit to your list of fruits to prioritize as the years is coming to an end.
Are You instagram? Make sure to follow Life-Link With Folks